What We Do
Our services are always one-to-one.
Among the many services we provide are:
- Personal Care – assistance with showering, dressing, toileting, skin, mouth, nail and hair care
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping – laundry, linens, vacuuming, dusting, wiping down the bathroom and more
- Meal Planning and Preparation – specializing in balanced meals and snacks
- Transportation – Doctor’s appointments, errands, hair salon, grocery store, and pharmacy visits
- Companionship – playing cards and games to stimulate memory, providing company during mealtimes, friendship and much more!
- Respite Care – relief for family members that are Caregivers
- Supplemental Care – providing dedicated one-on-one care in Hospitals, Rehabs, Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
As such, we always go the extra mile.
Among the many examples of our Caregivers going “above and beyond” for our clients:
- visiting clients in the hospital
- planting flowers in their garden
- purchasing a vacuum cleaner
- picking up prescription medicine at a nearby pharmacy
- finding a contractor to make minor home repairs
- taking clients to church on Sundays
- driving clients to the hairdresser
Reliable, dependable, caring service. That’s what makes Bux-Mont Home Care different, and better, than the rest.